Linux Networking Books

I would like to do these things:

- Setup a 128K ISDN multilink PPP connection
- Build a firewall with ipchains or iptables
- Run a web server and an FTP server
- Run a private service on port 666
- Log all traffic going in and out (the data part of TCP and UDP packets) of
my ISDN modem connection, except for web, FTP and mail ports (But I would
like to investigate what happens when I use the web, but only log for a
little while and see what happens, then turn it off to prevent my log files
bloating to 100's of megabytes when I run my webserver!)
- Get a general knowledge of networking with Linux and security issues

Can anybody recommend a book (or books) for me to read, suitable for someone
who is not very clueful on these things?

With Thanks
James