stoping a detached screen

Hi, I run some deamons from screen.
Such a deamon is started in the following way

screen -S <name> -m -d ./startscript.sh

This works fine, a new but detached screen is created in which my script
runs. Killing the script is much harder. I would prefer something of the
following form: screen --kill <name> .
Currently I grep the name and pid of the screen out of ps, and kill that process.
This terminates the screen correctly, but keeps the script running.
How do I terminate the screen _and_ all processes spawned from it?

--
	Casper Gielen
CAPSLOCK2000@zvdk.nl, capslock2000@subdimension.com