Sendmail Question

Hi Everyone!

	I've recently downloaded the stable version of Debian 2.2.  I am
replacing some servers that have Debian 2.1 (and an older version of
Sendmail).  Does anyone use Sendmail with the new Debian version?  I'm
trying to get my sendmail to pay attention to my /etc/mail/access.db file.
I know it's got to be looking at it because if I put the Kaccess statement
into sendmail.cf, and the file isn't present, it complains about it in
/var/log/mail.info.  However, the rules I set in the file don't appear to
work.

	I have added nothing into /etc/mail/relay-domains, because I was
under the impression I could use the access.db to relay all the domains I
want.  My access file reads as follows:

jdweb.com	RELAY
jlink.net	RELAY
urdirect.net	RELAY

	However, when I try to send mail, I get this:

Jan  4 18:29:33 red sendmail[2234]: SAA02234: ruleset=check_rcpt,
arg1=<nfurman@jdweb.com>, relay=blue.jdweb.com [204.186.230.234], reject=550
<nfurman@jdweb.com>... Relaying denied

	My older server works fine.  If I want to reject mail from
jdweb.com, I simply add "jdweb.com REJECT" into the access file, rebuild
the database, restart sendmail, and it works just fine.  It does give a
slightly different message than "relaying denied", but that's beside the
point.

	Any ideas?  I used the stock install of sendmail.  Is the
access_db option a compile time option that I need to set?

	Any help would be great.  Thanks in advance!

	Please CC me on the reply.

Nick