Re: trying to run VMwareworkstation 3.0.0-1455..says I have wrong kernel headers

"Kurc, Marcin A." <makurc@cooperstandard.com> writes:
> get source for the kernel you are running - 2.2.19 and unpack it in
> /usr/src, then point VMware to its include directory

  Or, install kernel-headers for your kernel, and link /usr/src/linux to
  it. For example, I did this:

    # ln -s /usr/src/kernel-headers-2.4.12-686 /usr/src/linux

  Then, tell vmware about /usr/src/linux/include (the default location,
  actually).

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!