Re: Ethernet

Thanks a lot for the help, that pretty much answers everything. One question,
though-- How would I configure a third machine to use the same network? Also,
is it possible for me to run a cat-5 cable from my computer to a hub, then a
cable out from that to any number of machines (configured of course), and
then connect and disconnect them as neccesary? For example, if I configure
the 3 machines as 10.0.0.1, 10.0.0.2, and 10.0.0.3, will Linux be okay with
10.0.0.3 vanishing suddenly if I disconnect my laptop, and still work if I
reconnect it?

Thanks,
Deven