Xerox 212 printer on Debian (*NIX, actually)?

Hello, folks,

I'm stuck with a problem: there's this Xerox 212 printer I have to get
working on a Debian server that just won't print PostScript. It prints
normal (ASCII) text, but it refuses to print PostScript properly --
either by throwing raw PS code, or by refusing to print (depending on
what filter I'm trying at the moment). It seems to be PCL 6 compatible.
I'm using lprng and magicfilter on the server.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Carlos.