BTTV on Debian and Kernel 2.4.7

Hi,

I just installed my first debian distribution: a
Potato r3 with some updates (kernel 2.4.7 and xfree
4.0.3).

Under SUSE-Linux I had my TV-Card (Terratec TV+)
running perfectly. SUSE installed everything
automatically, which means that I have no idea what to
do. In addition to that, the kernel I used under SUSE
was a 2.2.18.

Has anyone got the bttv drivers working on a
2.4-kernel? Experienced any problems? Are there any
changes to 2.2?

Herbert