Re: changing icewm themes

 Sorry for getting back in touch so late and, of course,
 thank you for replying to my mail.

>Is IceWM actually running ??

 Yes it is.

 The problem is this. The very first time that I started X,
 it started with icewm as this was the only window manager
 that I had installed.

 The default theme was warp3 but I wanted to change it. When
 I did change it to 'aesthetec', or something else, I noticed
 (hard not to) that when I started xterm I was unable to type
 anything in the xterm window.

 In short icewm is running but under some themes it doesn't run
 xterm properly.