Re: font-lock, xemacs, latex

--

Thanks for your reply. as I mentioned previously, I believe font-locking in
latex in xemacs was enabled by default, because I believe I used to see that

Generally, is it discouraged to use both emacs and xemacs as the same user on
the same machine? emacs from console or from remote (ssh) connection, otherwise
xemacs. Also, one more question, is it discouraged to use xemacs "internal"
package management functions? does this conflict with apt? what is the
recommended approach. Thanks,

Giulio Morgan
mickle@panix.com