Re: docbook and pagesize

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 01:50:51PM -0800, kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> /usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/dssl/docbook/nwalsh/print/dbparam.dsl

In your custom dssl driver file put:

(define %paper-type%
    ;; Name of paper type
    "A4")

The DocBook stylesheet documentation lists these characteristics.

'dbparam.dsl' is the right file, but it is a bad practice to alter the files
in the distribution; much better to place customizations in your own driver
file. For a start at creating one of these I use one from the sgmltools
package, for instance

/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/dssl/sgmltools/print.dsl

copying it into my home directory and adding my changes to it, rather than
to the distribution's files.

--
Bob Bernstein
at