Re: glibc devel info pages

    Mike> So for vasprintf you would need stdarg.h Or am I reading
    Mike> this incorrectly? Going on the presumption that I'm reading
    Mike> this right, I take it this is not working for you?  If not,
    Mike> have you got the manpages-dev package installed?

Great! Just what I was looking for. It seems to have inaccurate
information though, as I have:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <stdarg.h>

but still get a warning:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../include    -g -O2 -Wall -c -o main.o `test -f main.c || echo './'`main.c
main.c: In function `xmlparse_file':
main.c:15: warning: implicit declaration of function `asprintf'

which according to the man page should exist in <stdio.h>

(of course this file uses asprintf not vasprintf, but I have had
similar problems for both functions).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>