PostScript Printing Problem

Hello!!

	I have a HP DeskJet printer, and of course I habe the magicfilter
instaled, so it works perfectly whit Debian. The problen is that I want
to share it with some windows PC, I have the Samba instaled.

	If I export the printer and use the HP driver on the Windos PCs and
print transparently, it works. But I want to use the printer as a
postscript one, I mean using a postscript driver on windows (Apple or
similar) but then the printer works but prints an extra page with PS
rubber.... Any idea about where to look for an example??

	Thanks to all

		Angel