Re: Windowmaker 0.80 key bindings

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 04:51:06PM -0800, Charles Baker wrote:

> Yes, I checked in WPrefs and all is set as expected. I
> even went so far as to use the capture feature to make
> sure it had alt+n for all my workspaces. No luck.

Odd.  I just upgraded my wmaker to 0.80.0 and have no problems.  Have
you tried moving your ~/GNUstep directory out of the way and creating a
new one?  Failing that, maybe try purging and re-installing wmaker.

Of course, you shouldn't have to do any of that.  It might be worth
checking the BTS and submitting a new bug if this isn't already there.

noah