Re: sid - mozilla .97 weirdness?

le dim 30-12-2001 à 21:42, Hank Marquardt a écrit :
> I haven't seen any talk on this so maybe it's just me -- anyone else
> having trouble with FORM submissions in Moz since it went to .97
> mid-week?
>
> I can't submit a form from anywhere ... (google search for example), nor
> do javascript methods involking submit work ...
>
> It's not the end of the world, I've only updated one machine because of
> the qtlib issue and I've been using konqueror as a replacement, but I'd
> like to get it fixed ... anyone else having this problem?

I had this problem ... I think it needs some extra package
I'm not sure but I think it's mozilla-psm
Here is what's installed on my linux box :

ii  mozilla        0.9.7-2        Mozilla Web Browser - dummy package
ii  mozilla-browse 0.9.7-2        Mozilla Web Browser - core and browser
ii  mozilla-dev    0.9.7-2        Mozilla Web Browser - development
files
ii  mozilla-mailne 0.9.7-2        Mozilla Web Browser - mail and news
support
ii  mozilla-psm    0.9.7-2        Mozilla Web Browser - Personal
Security Mana

And it works fine :)

Cheers,

--