sid - mozilla .97 weirdness?

I haven't seen any talk on this so maybe it's just me -- anyone else
having trouble with FORM submissions in Moz since it went to .97
mid-week?

I can't submit a form from anywhere ... (google search for example), nor
do javascript methods involking submit work ...

It's not the end of the world, I've only updated one machine because of
the qtlib issue and I've been using konqueror as a replacement, but I'd
like to get it fixed ... anyone else having this problem?

--
Hank Marquardt <hank@yerpso.net>
http://web.yerpso.net