New release of dillo

I noticed that the new release of dillo has been packaged up for unstable.
It's a fun little browser, and it certainly does enough of the job so that
you can read many web pages.  It even does a semi-reasonable job of
complicated sites like zeldman.com and w3.org.  And, it does it all
with only a few MB of memory.

The funny thing about dillo is that people frequently say "... Dillo ...
faster than Mozilla ..."  But, it isn't true!  I've observed that, on my
machine, Mozilla actually accesses and renders every page I tried more
quickly than Dillo.  Mozilla is using 6x the memory, but it has many times
more features and still manages to run quickly.  It shows that even in
scary looking large software applications, there can still be a fast path
in their somewhere.  And Mozilla's paths seem pretty hot to me.

I understand that Mozilla and Dillo are two distinctly different
applications, but I was surprised by my own observation.

-jwb