Re: missing posts to list

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 11:20:28AM -0600, Colin Watson wrote:
| On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 09:55:53AM -0500, k l u r t wrote:
| > there seems to be some posts to this list that are missing.
| > when i tried to back track and look up some past posts on
| > http://lists.debian.org and usenet, some posts are just not there.
|
| "I don't know, Minister. I don't know what you don't know."
|
|   (2 points)
|
| What posts are you thinking of? Your own? Be careful that the
| mail-to-news gateway is one-way, so anything posted to this list by news
| won't make it back by mail.

I don't know what "k l u r t" is missing, but I did find that at least
one post of mine from mid-december never made it to the archives (but
I did receive it in my inbox from the list).

-D

--

For society, it's probably a good thing that engineers value function
over appearance.  For example, you wouldn't want engineers to build