Nits in unstable ssh config

I updated ssh and some other packages from unstable today, and when it installed, and also when my machine boots, I get the message:

Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshd/etc/ssh/sshd_config line 53:
  Deprecated option Checkmail
Disabling protocol version 2.  Could not load host key

and indeed when I try to use the putty ssh client from Windows to log into the machine, I ask for ssh2 but it falls back to ssh1.

To get rid of the first message I commented off this line in /etc/ssh/sshd_config:

CheckMail no
changed to
#CheckMail no

and added a second line for the ssh2 host key.  I started with:

HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key

and changed it to:

HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key

If I only use ssh_host_dsa_key, then ssh1 is disabled. I would prefer to only use ssh2, but I think there is only an ssh1 client available for classic Mac OS (NiftyTelnet SSH)

I have debian powerpc unstable installed on my Macintosh 8500.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com

    "I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak
     out always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared,
     be in doubt, but don't be gagged."
     -- John J. Chapman, "Make a Bonfire of Your Reputations"
        http://www.goingware.com/reputation/