Re: Need scp client v1 for Mac OS

NiftyTelnet SSH has a graphical SCP client. I think it only does SSH1 though, but I'm not sure.

The "standard" NiftyTelnet does not have SSH.  You need this one:

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~jonasw/freeware/niftyssh/

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com

    "I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak
     out always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared,
     be in doubt, but don't be gagged."
     -- John J. Chapman, "Make a Bonfire of Your Reputations"
        http://www.goingware.com/reputation/