Re: Mozilla and Galeon

David Gardi <debian@gardisoft.org> writes:
> My problem is that Galeon (which I use most) has been removed from my
> system, and it cannot be reinstalled unless I downgrade mozilla. Since
> apt-get won't do it automatically, I have to manually find the mozilla
> 0.9.6 deb and downgrade using dpkg. However I cannot completely remove
> mozilla since I use it continuously. The apparent solution would be to
> find mozilla debs of version 0.9.6.

A new version of Galeon which works with Mozilla 0.9.7 is already
out. I don't know if it's already in sid, but you can download it at
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~spotter/galeon_1.1-1_i386.deb and install
it with 'dpkg -i'.

But it may be unstable, follow this link for more information:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1009349433.1339.7.camel%40zaphod&output=gplain

Sebastian