Mozilla and Galeon

Hi, I have a problem with using both mozilla and galeon at the same time. I upgraded mozilla to 0.9.7, using apt-get and this involved the removal of galeon since they cannot work in conjunction with each other. Galeon currently only works with 0.9.6 version of mozilla.

My problem is that Galeon (which I use most) has been removed from my system, and it cannot be reinstalled unless I downgrade mozilla. Since apt-get won't do it automatically, I have to manually find the mozilla 0.9.6 deb and downgrade using dpkg. However I cannot completely remove mozilla since I use it continuously. The apparent solution would be to find mozilla debs of version 0.9.6. Does anyone know from where? Is there and rpmfind for debs?
David.