Re: easter eggs

Thus spake martin f krafft on Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 01:17:03AM +0100:
> i am installing a debian system for my brother, and i need to pack it
> with easter eggs and weirdities to the brim. any hints? ;)

In case he ever uses console, you should install 'sl'

if you type 'sl' (usually instead of 'ls') you get a nice
steam-powered ascii train rolling across your terminal.

If you get a nice list of easter eggs, I'd be interested in
them, as I evangelize quite a lot of my friends.

:)

HTH, and happy new year !
Romain