networking interfaces map-scheme

I am having problems getting ipmasq working with 2.4.14 kernel and
iptables so I wanted to created two interfaces for one of my machines
until I get ipmasq working properly.

One interface is a standalone for internet use
One interface is masq'd for testing if Ipmasq is working

In /etc/network/interfaces I have created

# Used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8). See the interfaces(5) manpage or
# /usr/share/doc/netbase/examples for more information.
#

auto lo eth0

iface lo inet loopback

mapping eth0
script /usr/sbin/map-scheme
map STAND eth0-stand
map MASQ eth0-masq

iface eth0-stand inet static
address 1.1.1.2
netmask 255.255.255.0
network 1.1.1.0
broadcast 1.1.1.255
gateway 1.1.1.1

iface eth0-masq inet static
address 192.168.1.1
netmask 255.255.255.0
network 192.168.1.0
broadcast 192.168.1.255
gateway 1.1.1.1

What else do I need to get this configuration to work and
what goes into the file map-scheme?

I assume when I am finished I will either type

ifup STAND
ifup MASQ

Lance