Re: https with galeon/mozilla

On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 07:12:46AM +0530, Sridhar M.A. wrote:

   > Had posted this problem and got some pointers. Am back with some
   > questions. Kindly bear with me.
   >
   > I have installed mozilla 0.9.6-8 on my woody machine and galeon 1.0-2.
   > Everything works fine except that I cannot access the sites supporting
   > https, like secure login at yahoo mail. I have installed the mozilla-psm
   > also, which should enable me to use https. Neither mozilla nor galeon
   > connets to https sites/pages. What more packages need to be
   > installed/configured to get the same working?
   >
   > I even downloaded mozilla-0.9.7-1 and tried with that. Same results. But
   > galeon distributed conflicts with mozilla-0.9.7 :-( Does somebody know
   > where I can get a deb of galeon which does not conflict with mozilla
   > 0.9.7?

Noticed one more thing. Even Opera does not connect to a secure server.
Does that imply there is something wrong with my setup or the isp? I am
not sure about the latter as I can connect under windows :-(

Thanks,

--
Sridhar M.A.                         mas@uomphysics.net

Most Texans think Hanukkah is some sort of duck call.
		-- Richard Lewis