Re: upgrading woes (xfree and python)

Thus spake dman:
> What you want to do is install "python2.2" and "python1.5" and let
> "python-base" be removed.  All python packages are versioned now (eg
> python1.5-tk and python2.2-tk), and also an unversioned package is
> provided that just depends on the default versioned one (currently for
> python 2.1).
The problem with this is that currently, some of the KDE packages,
namely kivio and koffice, depend on the old packaging numbers, and
haven't yet been rebuilt.  Sorry to take over another person't thread,
but any idea when they'll be rebuilt?
Steve
--
Eternity is a terrible thought.  I mean, where's it going to end?
		-- Tom Stoppard