Re: What's a debian kid look like?

On Mon, Dec 24, 2001 at 10:19:41AM -0500, Brian Nelson wrote:
| martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> writes:
|
| > also sprach Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com> [2001.12.24.0101 +0100]:
| > > Sure, and someone else can answer them.  Besides, when's the last
| > > time a question was asked by a Microsoft mailer user or an html
| > > poster that couldn't be found in a FAQ or google search?  Or, even
| > > better, when's the last time one such user offered an inciteful
| > > answer that was worth reading?
| >
| > it happens quite a bunch as some of the most capable debianers are
| > unfortunately stuck with jobs that force them to use windoze machines.
|
| Assuming most of us live in so-called "free" countries, we are free to
| get another job then.  Or, lobby to change the brain-damage policies at
| their work.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to work for a company that
| forces their workers to use broken, dangerous software.

Yeah, I've certainly got dozens of companies just begging to hire me.
I do need to eat, ya know.

| In my not so humble opinion, anyone that is spineless enough to put up
| with working in a forced MS environment is not worth listening to, and
| therefore I choose to ignore them.

Actually, I think they must have more spine than you, if they can work
all day in MS then work all night without pay to make debian for you.
It would be easier for them to give up and use windows at home too.

-D

--

Stay away from a foolish man,
for you will not find knowledge on his lips.

The wise in heart are called discerning,
and pleasant words promote instruction.
        Proverbs 16:21

Pride goes before destruction,
a haughty spirit before a fall.