Re: What's a debian kid look like?

also sprach Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com> [2001.12.24.1754 +0100]:
> You can use mutt in cygwin, or Mozilla Mail

if you have read/write access to the system...
i know companies that operate on terminal server principle, or that
lock down workstations to the point of no return. still, i even worked
at one of those, and i loved my job! granted, there is always some way
to get a console login through ssh :)

> > but my ideal job doesn't deal with computers anyway...
>
> Yes, but we all can't be porn stars, can we?  :)

i won't take that as an offense, you funny character. :)

heisenberg may have been here.