Re: What's a debian kid look like?

also sprach Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com> [2001.12.24.1619 +0100]:
> In my not so humble opinion, anyone that is spineless enough to put up
> with working in a forced MS environment is not worth listening to, and
> therefore I choose to ignore them.

i don't want to be on the side arguing for windoze, but there are jobs
which require windoze because of certain software, or because the
infrastructure was a given and there weren't enough resources to
switch. in the end, micro$oft is inherently bad, but you can still
secure even a micro$oft net.

> Come on, where are your morals?

i didn't say i was that way, but to be quite frank with you, if i had
a job that i loved, then i wouldn't switch to another one because of
the software employed. surely, using micro$oft will significantly
diminish the love for the job, but my ideal job doesn't deal with
computers anyway...

"this week dragged past me so slowly;
 the days fell on their knees..."
                                                        -- david bowie