Re: Fontpath "unix/:7100" in XF86Config-4 don't work

I ran across this one during an upgrade from potato to woody the other day. I wondered why fonts looked so horrible all of a sudden and I thought maybe xfs wasn't running. A closer look at things showed that xfs-xtt was running on 7110 and X was expecting xfs on 7100. A quick change to the config file got my fonts looking good again.

xfs-xtt seems to serve all my fonts well, so it doesn't look like it's Truetype-specific.