vga Font in xterms

Hi all

When I ran potato, I used to use the vga font for my xterms, due to its
clarity on crappy video setups.

Upgrading to woody seemed to remove the vga font, but since I inherited
a slightly better video card at that time, I could read the default
fixed font again, and so let it be.

When my eyes are  tired, however, it don't help how good my display is,
I just can't focus well enough to read the standard font. Reading this
list, I saw that the vga font is now evailable in the xfonts-dosemy
package, and so installed it.

However, I still can't get my rxvt's to use the vga font.  I say:

brick@brickbox[ttyp5]: ~$ rxvt -fn vga
rxvt: can't load font "vga"

like I used to, and see the rude reply <g>.

Indeed the vga font seems to be installed:
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root         4626 Oct 20 02:54
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/vga.pcf.gz

Help?

thanks
Neilen