Re: New user question

In linux.debian.user, you wrote:
> Hi ,
> I have installed Debian on my system and now want to install windows.
> While installing I made a separate 7 GB FAT32 Partition.
>
> When I put the windows bootable disk , Linux does not reckognize it. What
> shall I do ..thanks
> Kapil

I don't understand your question.  Here is what I understand.  You installed
Debian.  You made a FAT32 Partition to install Windows on.  You put in the
windows boot floppy.  At that point Linux has nothing to do with it.  The
boot floppy should boot and offer to install windows.

Or did you get Windows installed and you find that Linux does not recognize
the partition that Windows is on.  Please explain a little more.

Thank you.
Anita