RE: Ponuda za menadžere - Angebot fuer Geschaeftsleiter - Offer for executives

Dear Sirs! We have got your address from international business
directory. We would like to present you offer of international
consulting company.
Please do not reply with email - if interested send a fax to United
States: ++14134031693 (with your telephone/fax number and email
address) . Sorry for inconvenience if you do not like to receive this
message.
You will not receive messages from us again!!!

Medunarodna konsalting kompanija vam nudi usluge:
- registracije poduzeca u inostranstvu
- kreiranja sistema podruznica u inostranstvu
- tax free ( bez poreza) poslovanja
- otvaranja  bankovnih racuna u kvalitetnim inostranim bankama ( visok
nivo diskrecije)
- poslovnog  savjetovanja sa garantiranom  diskretnoscu
- formiranja profitnih centara u inostranstvu (maksimiziranje profita)
- finansiranja  iz inostranstva i investicionih ulaganja
Znanje i iskustvo nasih  eksperata u oblasti  medunarodne trgovine,
finansija i menadzmenta su garancija visokokvalitetnih usluga kako za
kompanije tako i  za privatna fizicka lica. Za  sve detaljnije
informacije i kontakt sa lokalnim predstavnikom saljite fax na broj
0014134031693

Internazionales Unternehmen bietet:
- Unternehmen Registrierung im Ausland
- Filiallen Formierung weltweit
- Steuer Frei Geschafte
- Bank Kontos Eroeffnung weltweit
- Unternehmen Beratung mit versprochene Diskretion
- Gewinn-Zentrums formierung weltweit (Gewinn maximieren)
- Auslands-Finanzierung und Investieren.
Shicken Sie Fax an: ++14134031693.

International consulting company offers services:
-	company registration all around the world
-	creating of international business company network
-	tax free business
-	opening of bank accounts in safe and well known commercial banks
-	business consulting with guaranteed discretion
-	forming of profit centres in foreign countries (highest profits)
-	financing of investment projects and investment, loans from
international funds
Knowledge and experience of our experts in international trade,
finances and management guarantee high-quality services for both
companies and individuals. For detailed information and contact with
your local representative send fax to US ++14134031693  (with your
telephone/fax number and email address)