Re: Configuring dhcpd problem

On Friday 21 December 2001 15:00, you wrote:
> from my /etc/init.d/dhcp which i have doing what you want
>
> start)
>       start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile $DHCPDPID \
>       --exec /usr/sbin/dhcpd eth1 -- -q

Opsss, sorry but this didn't worked either. It keeps hanging the boot
process.
In case it is an useful clue, if I press Ctrl-Alt-Del then, the
standard reboot process begins, sending KILL signal and terminating all
processes. So it doesn't locks the box, but only gets stuck in dhcpd.

Daniel
--
"There is no spoon..." - The Matrix