Re: XMMS bug

jesus.  speak of the devil.  i just spent about an hour on this today, in
fact.  you guys are mind readers.

i'm using OSS drivers (not alsa).  xmms kept segfaulting.  using the process
of elimination, i determined it was was the alsa plugin.

perhaps we should file a bug report..

pete

begin Markus Lechner <Markus.Lechner@munich.netsurf.de>

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org