XMMS bug

Running debian woody 2.4.12

I use XMMS all the time and have never had a problem with it. Today I decided to play around with plug-ins so I did a "apt-get install `apt-cache search xmms plugin | cut -f1 --delimiter=\ |sed s#smpeg-xmms##`" to get all the plugin packages. I did the sed part since smpeg-xmms wouldn't install because libsdl1.2 wasn't availible.

Once all the packages are installed and I try to run xmms I get a segmentation fault. If I do remove with the command above to remove all plug ins, then xmms runs fine. I don't have time right now to go through each plug in to see which crashes xmms, but I was wondering if anyone else has thing problem.

Steven