RE: What's a debian kid look like?

American male, born 25 years ago.  Living in and detesting San Francisco.
Working for a research skunkworks attached to a New York hedge fund.  I
like to refer to them as the East Coast banker fuckbags.  Married, no
kids.  I like to hack audio hardware but lately I've noticed that
everything requires a microcontroller, so even my hardware projects turn
into software projects.  I code C, C++, Perl, Java, PPC asm, and PIC asm.
Used Slackware Linux from 1995-2001 before switching to Debian.

-jwb