Re: What's a debian kid look like?

Male, 45 years old, mixed heritage (African American, Jewish, Native
American, Chinese). Been programming 20+ years, mostly C/C++ on Windows.
Recently (1 year ago) focused on Linux and now doing Linux development
for work as well (consulting).  Married, 3 kids, living in Indiana though
a native of New York City.  Progressive politically.  Like to ride my
motorcycle on warm days. Read science fiction, science fact, philosophy,
current events, technical stuff, novels of all sorts.  BA degree in
Anthropology. Like the blues, blues/rock like Blues Traveller, Dave
Matthews Band, Better Than Ezra. Also what I call head/rock like Pink
Floyd. A lot of other music; I'm all over the place (classical, r&b,
everything but country).
--
Eric Brooks                       | eric@dimension11.net