Re: What's a debian kid look like?

I am a white 22 year old very very far to the left debian user and though
I am not personally responsible,people of my race ARE responsible for much
of the world's woes. White males like : John Zerzan, Wendell Berry, Howard
Zinn, and myself told ME so --

Tom, who is looking forward to a time when we have all f*cked race out of
existance.