aterm -n -e options

hello,

i've switched from wterm in favor of aterm for the fact that aterm can
shade the terminal screen when in transparency mode (wterm's lack of
documentation doesn't seem to allow this).

however, contrary to the man page, the "-n", "-T" option, which gives the
terminal window a title, and supposedly overrides the title from the
program run with the "-e" command, is not in fact overriding the name of
the command that's run.  I need to sort my windows by name, and I run the
same expect script in a lot of them, so this becomes quickly unwieldy.

prolly not the right forum, but any suggetions would be appreciated...

thanks!
-lev