Re: Evolution Cyrus Imap Shared Folders

"Lance Hoffmeyer" <lance@augustmail.com> writes:

> I installed Evolution and want to be able to read mail from the
> listserv's I subscribe to but Evolution does not "see" these
>
> Listserv folders on Cyrus.  Evolution shows me my Inbox and savedmail
> folders which I created but when I try to
>
> list other folders to subscribe to them it does not find them.  Any
> ideas?

Edit the imap account, and on the receiving options tab, make sure that
"Override server supplied folder namespace" is set, and that the
namespace field is empty.

--
Dave Carrigan (dave@rudedog.org)            | Yow! You can't hurt me!!  I have
UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS | an ASSUMABLE MORTGAGE!!