A rave about wine

Greetings folks-

I just wanted to tell you about an out-of-the-box success with wine. A
textbook company sent me a Windows-only CD-ROM with software for creating
exams from their texbooks. (As it turns out the software is nearly
useless, but that's neither here nor there.)  I decided to try it under
wine (debian woody distribution version), not expecting much.

It worked flawlessly, no hacks or problems whatsoever! I'm very impressed
with the progress that's been made in the last year or so since I last
tried it.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA