Re: Sync WinCE device with Evolution ?

On Sun, 2001-12-16 at 10:09, Wayne Sitton wrote:

> 1.0, Yes I did mix.  I tried Ximian's Gnome a while back on a different
> box, and found it installed/changed too much Debian stuff and started
> causing problems with some othere stuff.  So in this case I just
> installed what I needed to get running.

It took me forever to get everything back together after attempting to
install ximian deb's

I basicly uninstalled every gnome related package i found, then pieced
it back together.

though its all good now that i use kde ;)

--
yugami@monochromatic.net
GPG key can be found at http://www.monochromatic.net/yugami.gpg