procmail: extraneous locallockfile

Hi

I recently changed my procmail rc file, and now I'm getting this
warning:

    procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored

in my procmail logs.  The change was:

    :0:
    * ^TO_foobarlist@university.edu
    {
        :0 c
            foobarlist_archive

        :0
            in-foobarlist
    }

which is supposed to make a copy of the list messages for archival
purposes, and put a copy into my list mailbox so that I can manage
those messages within mutt.  I think this works, but I keep getting
that warning and I don't know how to get rid of it.

The warning appears before most messages, regardless of their
destination / procmail status.

Thanks,

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley             phone: 907-474-2689
Computer / Network Manager          email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu

  safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin