Re: exim / rbl question - email

hi ya

On 14 Dec 2001, Mario Vukelic wrote:

> On Fri, 2001-12-14 at 07:54, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> > email comes directly to my site, dirac.org, which is hooked up to the net via
> > DSL.  no fetchmail, no ISP's, no .forward.

all traffic for dirac.org first hits  your primary/secondary dns
( ns1.zweng.com and ns2.zweng.com  )

they probably jsut sending all your traffic to you as you specified
in your DNS files to them..

and since your isp is pacbell ... good luck... :-)

if you have static ip#... tell the primary dns ( MX records ) to send all
email to your local mail server  at the pacbell ip#
for "satan.diablo.localnet"  ( your firewall ??? or ?? )

if you've been dhcp'd.... i think you're s.o.l for filtering your mail
before you see/get it.. ???

c ya
alvin