globbing and comments in /etc/apt/preferences

Hi,

I have two questions related to file pattern matching and
specifying comments in /etc/apt/preferences

1)

I would like to pin all jed packages so that they don't get
upgraded because I made som personal modifications to them.
Those packages are jed, jed-common, jed-sl and xjed.

I thought I should be able to do something like

  Package: *jed*
  Pin: version 0.99.15-1
  Pin-Priority: 50

But not so.

Do I really need to have a full record for each of them?

2)

Is it possible to specify comments in /etc/apt/preferences?

Thanks,

Morten

--
"Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
                                                (Winston Churchill)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
"More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One
 path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total