Re: moving to Debian

On Thursday 13 December 2001 01:25 am, Kurt Lieber wrote:
> >This would
> > require unstable sources in my source.list file, right?
>
> No -- you'd need testing sources in your sources.list file.

Oops, that's what I meant :)

> Honestly, I'd recommend skipping testing and going straight to unstable.

This is the first I've seen of this recommendation. I've scoured the
newsgroups and most people seem to be talking about Woody. I'll have to look
more into this.

It looks like I'll be getting a 486 sometime after christmas. So I think I've
changed my plans to setting up Potato on that machine to serve as my LAN's
server. Then from there I'll probably upgrade my machine to Woody or Sid.

Thanks for all the help,
Matt