Evolution Conduits

Hi all,

I just installed evolution-ssl_1.0-1, and I'm not finding the
configuration applets for Evolution's gnome-pilot conduits (EAddress,
ECalendar, and ETodo) The libs for the conduits themselves are there (in
/usr/lib/gnome-pilot/conduits), but I can't find anything for
configuration.

The Evolution help makes specifiec reference to these conduits, and
describes how they can be configured "under the Pilot section of the
Control Center."

Was something left out of the Evolution package, or perhaps there is
another package I need that provides this (I did search, unsuccessfully,
at http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages).

Thanks.

--
Dave Steinberg