Re: Troubleshooting sound on an es1371

gmix reports all the sound levels are in the middle.

play prints 'Playing Chord.wav' and then hangs there just like 'cat
sound.raw > /dev/dsp' would do and I have to CTRL-C out of it.

No sound.

I'm beginnning to think I have a conflict but dmesg doesn't report any
hardware at the same IRQ (5) as the sound card.

-D