Re: apt-get and/or dpkg problem

hi

But how can that be? After i've switched on my computer the first and only
thing i've started was apt-get distupgrade (so i dont't think there is
another apt/dpkg/dselect/aptitude/etc running [ps -aux atleast doesn't show
any). And many packeages before and after the mozilla-package were
successvully installed. That's the point which confuses me the most.

CU
Alex