Re: How to capture start up messages?

I have always thought that Debian should take a trick from Redhat
i.e. the initscripts are executed in such a way that the standard
output and error go to something called boot.log -- e2fsck seems to
have been an exception, but it would really be nice if Debian did this
as well.

--
         John Covici
         covici@ccs.covici.com